Monday, September 24, 2007

Taylor Turns TWO!


It's so odd for me to think that I have two toddlers, and no babies! We celebrated Taylor's 2nd birthday this Sunday and since cupcakes are all the rage these days, we had to make her a cupcake cake! Kate was a big help in blowing out the candles- but Taylor definitely can hold her own when it comes to eating...she sure outdid Kate on this one.

Taylor's absolute favorite thing in the world- babies! So, this was a perfect gift from her Nana. It was so funny to hear her reaction to this doll...she saw it, screamed, and then said "Oh my gosh!"...I've never heard those words come out of her mouth- it was pretty hilarious.












Sweet tooth?


3 comments:

Becky Jewkes said...

so fun to look at all of the birthday pictures and see how excited Kate and Taylor were! you also had a great family picture of all of you - wish I could have had a cupcake myself! love, mom

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm taylor finally time for you to get your p-ssy played with I promise you will enjoy it, I strip you naked as I just want to take in how sweet your little body is, then I put a finger in your p-ssy and get you kicking and giggling, toddler p-ssy is sooooooooooooooooo warm, tight and squishy I love it, next I spread your legs open and suck your gorgeous bald little p-ssy until you buck and squeal to baby orgasm. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! that is MY p-ssy now mmmmmmmmmmmm years of fun

Anonymous said...

ENJOY! I started my granddaughter at 2 and she is 16 now and grandpa still f--ks her and gets his d==k sucked