Friday, May 2, 2008

COMING TO THEATERS IN 2009



For those who don't know ... I take part in a race every year called Hood to Coast ... a scenic relay race that starts atop Mt. Hood and ends at the beach (Seaside, Oregon). I run for the
North American Distance Sprinters or the N.A.D.S., captained by Brett Davis or "Head Nad."

This year, Film for Thought, Inc. is making a documentary film about the race ... much like "Spirit of the Marathon" for all those who had the chance to see that film in theaters.

We have a shot at being part of the film ... but for now, we'll settle for being in the trailer. This is my way of plugging Hood to Coast ... it's by far the best race out there!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

What fun!! That looks like a GREAT race!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

you are amazing! how do you do all you do so well. i think it must just run in your family.

Amanda said...

I think Hood to Coast sounds like such a fun race! I am jealous that you get to do it every year. That would be cool if you made it into the movie. Are either of you going to run St George with Jim?

Brian said...

Amanda--I just signed up ... there is one spot left ... grab it!

Gary Church said...

I think it's hilarious that JT is in that trailor (flexing) ... he'd die! lol.

The Allred Family said...

That sounds like the funnest race. Rachel, you've been tagged. go to my blog and check it out.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wow. Good job, man. You're the only person I personally know who's in a trailer. GoNads!

The Nixon Family said...

Hey There-
Will you email me or post on my blog so I have your most recent email. I need some Allen Texas info. Might be a possibility for the Nixon gang...