Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring is Here ...

I know I'm a lame poster lately and we've been so busy and had seriously so much happen in the last couple of months. I wish blogging was easier- no wait, I wish the days didn't pass so quickly so I had time (energy) to record whats been going on.

Anyhow, we've had a fun couple of weeks so I'll just start there. On Easter morning, we took the girls out on a morning Easter egg hunt in their pretty dresses. They loved chasing the eggs around and Daddy loved chasing them around with a camera...

Last weekend, we drove to Brenham, Texas for the Bluebonnet Festival. We stayed at a hotel in the teeny little town, which happened to be Kate and Taylor's favorite part- they were up until 10 PM watching Shrek...whats not to love? The bluebonnets were so gorgeous and driving through the country was beautiful. So glad that we took this last-minute trip.




To see more pictures, click here: briancrofts.com/blog





To see more pictures, click here: briancrofts.com/blog




To see more pictures, click here: Sessions | Easter Egg Hunt '10

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't know texas was so pretty - Beautiful pictures! Your girls are so adorable.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

You're pictures are so clear and the colors so vivid! I am a do-it-yourself amateur photographer. Are all of your photos Photoshop'd?

Anonymous said...

Your bluebonnet photos are beautiful! the hill country is such a nice place for wildflowers.
I know you have the three girls, but if you guys ever have a little boy, please don't circumcise him!

Moroni 8:8

http://oknocirc.blogspot.com/

http://udonet.com/circumcision/christian.html

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/

http://www.momversation.com/episodes/circumcision-coolmom

The Allred Family said...

oh my gosh. Lo suddenly has tons of hair!CUTE!!! Guess who works out at my gym? Coach Baxter. Serious.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! God Is Blessing you!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family....When I look at your photos I understand what is the happy family....

ailinxu said...

Bless your family, this beautiful family

kassie said...

Hello, I came across your blog and LOVE it. You take amazing photos. If you dont mind me asking, what kind of camera and lens do you use. I love your background blurr : )

Kendra said...

What the heck? There are some really weird comments on here (spam?)....
Anyway, Brenham Texas is FAR! Did you go down there just for the bluebonnets? I love trips like that. Now that we are moving back I want to find more outdoor things to do with the kids. The pictures are of course stunning. Your girls are beautiful!
We'll be back in a month, see you soon!

ALIDA BRATT said...

Fantastic pictures!
They are beautiful.