Tuesday, October 9, 2007

There's something in the water...

For anyone looking for a cheap, fun way to entertain your kids this time of year, here is your answer: go to Wal-mart, have a $5 bill with you, and buy a blow-up pool. They are so much fun- and they are on clearance right now. So, I got ours out yesterday and the girls had a blast. I took tons of pictures b/c I was having fun watching them have so much fun. Taylor- who is a wimp in a normal pool- would do nose-dives right into the water, roll around a few times, and then come up beaming. Kate is a fish already, so she is clearly in her element here. I hope I caught enough of their happiness on camera for you to see.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that p---y was real good on you birthday love to take off your bathing suit and enjoy it again

Anonymous said...

pretty little ass on her and old enough for anal